The Schedule Of Old School RuneScape Deadman Spring Finals and Summer Season In 2019
The Deadman Spring Finals which begins on Saturday 23rd March and concludes on Saturday 30th March. The Summer Season begins on Saturday 30th March as the Spring Finals end, so in this news post, we'll tell you about what changes to expect for the Spring Finals and the Summer Season. However, for anyone who loves the deadman mode in OSRS and wants to make their characters prosper in all competitions, you must need some advantages from third-party assistance, like Deadman RS Gold, OSRS gold and so on.
The Spring Finals sees the top players from the Spring Season invited to compete for $32,000 in prize money. Players will receive their invitations directly to their RuneScape message centre.
Spring Finals Changelog and Key Information
The Spring Finals begin at 3 pm on Saturday 23rd March and will conclude with the Permadeath stage which begins at 8 pm on Saturday 30th March.
The Spring Finals will be held live at ESL Studio in Leicester on Saturday 30th March. This will not be a ticketed event.
The final 1v1 section of the Finals will include the last 256 surviving players of the Permadeath stage, rather than the previous top 128. The structure is as follows:
Players will no longer be able to create a Ring of Suffering.
- Bracket 1: 256 players | 128 Arenas
- Bracket 2: 128 players | 64 Arenas
- Bracket 3: 64 players | 32 Arenas
- Bracket 4: 32 players | 16 Arenas
- Bracket 5: 16 players | 8 Arenas
- Bracket 6: 8 players | Quarter-final
- Bracket 7: 4 players | Semi-final
- Bracket 8: 2 players | Final
The following are changes from previous finals that still apply:
- The Ancient Warriors armours are not available in-game.
- Dragon limbs are 4 times more common to drop from Rune Dragons.
- Items that are manually dropped by players cannot be picked up or traded whilst they are in the arenas. Healing supplies will not be dropped on death.
- A slow ticking fog will begin to chip away at players health in order to prevent intentional stalling.
- Once only one player remains in an arena they will automatically be teleported onto the next bracket. You will have a short period of time in which to loot from your opponent.
- Players who are successful at progressing beyond the first bracket will have their inventory wiped of supplies (food and potions) and we will be providing a set number of food and potions to even the competition outside of gear upgrades that they have obtained along the way.
Summer Season Changelog and Key Information
The Summer Season begins at approximately 10 pm on Saturday 30th March and will end on Thursday 2nd May.
More options have been added to the Bounty Hunter store. The following potions added are:
In a weekly basis, different NPCs will have double drops for their uniqueness:
- Super Combat - cost 30000 points
- Extended Antifire - cost 5000 points
- Zamorak Brew - cost 25000 points
- Magic - cost 8000 points
- Antidote ++ - cost 3000 points
Players will all unlock the following on set days during the Summer Season:
- Week 1 - Revenants
- Week 2 - Barrows
- Week 3 - Godwars Bosses
- Week 4 - Wildy Bosses
- Day 7 - Quests, Barrows, and 6-hour immunity
- Day 14 - Ancient Magicks
Previously, we’ve disallowed swapping from the main game to Deadman Mode. In the Deadman Summer Season, we’ll be lifting the banhammer – allowing players to swap as they please. Note that we will not be providing any swapping services and players are advised to do so at their own risk. All other rules will still apply and remain unchanged.