When the Betrayal content expansion launches in Path of Exile in December, it's coming with a new "unified hideout" system that has a lot of players excited. In the intervening week since Betrayal was announced, players have asked a lot of questions about the new feature and GGG devs have taken the time to answer over a dozen covering a wide array of topics.
Some key takeaways from the Q&A:
- hideout decoration limit is 750, the same as it currently is for large-size hideouts
- all-league Favor will be united into a single account-wide pool
- 10 new tilesets will be added
- current hideout layouts will be saved "as-is" IF they use different tilesets. Hideouts sharing a tileset will see the one with the most decorations in it saved when 3.5.0 launches
- shared hideouts can be edited
- waypoints inside hideouts can be moved
Want some items in POE with the cheapest prices and fastest delivery, top-secured purchase experience as well? Click POE currencies and items for more information and further consultation!