You can download Old School Runescape from Google Play at the moment, whilst the iOS version will get to a later date.
Not many MMOs survived the very last decade, but Old School Runescape is really a unique exception: a re-release from the original game because it existed in 2007. This classic version is maintained alongside the current game, even obtaining its very own patches and content releases. And now that Old School Runescape is free-to-play, they have more players as opposed to latest edition. For that reason, Jagex made a decision to re-launch Old School Runescape on mobile platforms.
As in the present day, the Android version is obtainable for open testing, by having an iOS version expected this Summer. If you had a longing to learn a 2000s-era MMORPG in your phone, the time has come.
One crucial note: The mobile edition can be a partially-open beta. You need a premium Jagex membership to get into it presently, as there are an install limit available to make sure servers aren’t overwhelmed. The limit increases over time, for those times you can’t download the sport right away, just try again later.
With this version of Old School Runescape, Jagex has added these notes:
- Only supported Android devices can download the application form: all devices with Android Lollipop (5.0) or later.
- EXCEPT for: Google Pixel C, and Huawei P8 Lite. There are difficulty with the performance of Old School RuneScape on these products.
- Membership is necessary to be able to join to Old School RuneScape. Players without membership are going to be met together with the message: The Old School RuneScape Android beta requires membership to try out.
- There is surely an install limit which caps the amount of downloads. Access is first-come first-served, but we’ll be expanding how many installs regularly, whenever we’re confident in the stability from the test.
- Currently you are unable to make payments (whether for membership or bonds) within the application form, or employing your Google Play balance. This is still under development.
- Players with use of the current closed test will continue to reach Old School RuneScape.
- We haven’t yet decided whether we’ll have the open test available for players without membership. It’ll depend entirely on whatever we learn over the open beta!
- The Old School Mobile Testing Forum may be opened to any or all Members, so we strongly encourage you to utilize that to report bugs, provide feedback, and troubleshoot any issues you may have!
- Join the discussion using #OSRSMobile on Twitter, or include ‘OSRS Mobile’ inside your title on Reddit!
Buy RuneScape Mobile Gold Cheap and fast at mmoah.com