The team is back from the holiday break and ready for another amazing year of Path of Exile development! We're currently finishing testing our first update of this year, the 3.5.1b patch, which includes a lot of improvements to the Betrayal League, as well as several bug fixes. We're aiming to deploy this update by the end of this working week. In the meantime, check out a preview its patch notes!
Please note that the following list may be changed prior to the release of this update.
Betrayal Fixes and Improvements
- Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another. This prevents most cases of overlapping Syndicate nameplates.
- Rin's Rain of Arrows skill and default attack now convert some of their damage to Cold. Rin's Rain of Arrows skill now has 25% less Attack Speed and cannot be used on targets that are far away or "off-screen".
- Betrayal Safehouses now allocate item drops based on the party leader's allocation setting.
- Fixed a bug where progress towards the "Use Scarabs" challenge was not granted when using Scarabs along with Sacrifice Fragments in the Map Device.
- Fixed a bug where progress towards the "Defeat Targets II" challenge was not granted if the Betrayal target was not killed first.
- Fixed a bug where It that Fled's projectile combo skill would sometimes target random directions.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind's Carpet Bomb skill did not visually re-appear if you left the area and returned as it was occurring.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind's corpse could be destroyed or consumed.
- Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path could teleport you into Fortification encounters before a door was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where a Fortification encounter in the Gardens Map was overrun by trees.
- Fixed a bug where defeated Syndicate members would escape if a Prophecy triggered while interacting with another defeated Syndicate member.
- Fixed a bug where executed Syndicate members could be revived by the "Revives nearby dead Monsters with Onslaught" strongbox modifier. This fixes a case where strongboxes sometimes couldn't be opened.
General Fixes and Improvements
- Einhar once again sells Bestiary Orbs.
- Updated the Hideout selection UI to display which acts specific hideouts can be found in.
- A chance to Impale is now displayed in the Character Panel.
- Fixed a bug where Tower Map was the only Tier 15 Map that could corrupt into Vaal Temple Map. All Tier 15 Maps can now corrupt into Vaal Temple Map.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting Tier 15 Shaped Maps could result in a lower tier Map. Shaped Maps can now corrupt into non-shaped Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow didn't consume mana while channelling.
- Reduced the mana cost of Scourge Arrow to be more in line with other channelled attack skills.
- Fixed a bug where supporting Raised Spectres with Multiple Totems Support didn't increase the maximum number of totems that they could summon.
- Fixed a bug where the "Slay the Beyond Boss" Zana mission sometimes failed to spawn a Beyond boss.
- Fixed a bug where some "Slay the Target" Zana missions could not be completed if the target was removed rather than slain, such as if the target was a Bestiary monster which Einhar collected.
- Fixed a bug where Shaped and Elder Maps from between updates 3.1.0 and 3.5.0 opened Maps with an incorrect monster level.
- Fixed a bug where the Death Aura from the Death's Oath unique body armour and Blinding Aura from the Corona Solaris unique wand would not activate in PvP matches unless you re-equipped the item or changed socketed gems.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur from Paquate, Architect of Corruption's Blood Beam skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting Janus Perandus.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting High Lithomancer.
The 3.5.1b update for Xbox One is currently scheduled for the end of this week as well.