Fortnite’s Locker Room is Gonna Need Renovations
Fortnite is finally making it’s way to Android devices later this week, and with it comes Battle Royale patch 5.2. A couple of popular Fortnite leakers have gotten their hands on the APK for the upcoming release and uncovered a plethora of new and unexpected cosmetics coming to the game.
Firstly, FNBRLeaks found files indicating that Battle Bus customizations will be making their way to Fortnite, along with hats, vehicle decorations, consumable emotes that allow for players to customize the way they consume items, victory poses that happen automatically after winning a match, Map markers will also receive some form of customization, likely allowing players to choose their color, and something referred to as “Calling Cards” is coming to the game as well.
Along with that, FNBRLeaks found that those who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, which Fortnite for Android launches exclusively on first later this week, will receive 15,000 V-bucks, and another file that indicates that the enormous rift from last season will begin shrinking starting on August 21st.
On top of all that, XDA junior member thesbros dug through the 5.2 patch and found a ton of new cosmetics and modes coming to Fortnite, though it’s unknown if all of them (particularly the game modes) will drop with the new patch later this week.
- Celestial (Male)
- DurrburgerHero (Male) (Burger Boss Victory well done.)
- Exercise (Female) (Aerobic Assassin Flex your victory muscles.)
- Exercise (Male) (Mullet Marauder Totally radical.)
- FuzzyBearPanda (Female) (2000 V-Bucks) (P.A.N.D.A Team Leader Victory now. Nap later.)
- StreetRacerWhite (Female) (Whiteout Break away from the pack.)
- StreetRacerWhite (Male) (Overtaker Take over the competition.)
- SushiChef (Male) (1200 V-Bucks) (Sushi Master Roll out!)
- Aerobics (500 V-Bucks) (Work it Out Break a sweat.)
- Chug (Go! You can do it!)
- Llama Bell
- Hot Stuff (Hot Stuff Tss!)
- Pump (500 V-Bucks)
- SushiChef (800 V-Bucks)
- StreetRacerCobra (800 V-Bucks)
- 80’s Exercise (Female)
- 80’s Exercise (Male)
- StreetRacerWhite (Female)
- StreetRacerWhite (Male)
- SushiChef (Male)
- DurrBurgerHero (Male)
- FuzzyBearPanda (Female)
- Break-barrel Shotgun
- Heavy Sniper (Heavy Sniper Slower reload time, first shot pieces wall)
- Rail Sniper (Railgun)
- 5×20 (20x20x20x20x20)
- Comp Blitz
- Gameplay Mutators
- Fly Explosives
- Sky Supply (Sky Supply Drops rain from above!)
- Solid Gold
- Steady Storm
- Taxes (Tactical Showdown This mode encourages tactical combat and building by putting a cap on the amount of resources and ammunition players can carry. Player structures also star with less health than normal.)
- “WW” (Wild West We don’t have none of that new fancy tech here!)
- Durrrables Burger (Healing item)
- Durrrables Drink (Shield Item)
- Durrrables Fries (Movement Speed Boost)
- Bottle Rocket (Fireworks Bright, loud, and fun! Warning: do not light indoors.)
- “Shockwave” Grenade
- Cage Trap (Lockup Trap)
Foraged Items (like shield shrooms and apples):
- “Hurt N’ Heal” (Prickly Pear)
- “Movement Speed”
- Season 5 Treasure Map 03
- TireGlowRed on golf carts for StreetRacer
The Heavy Sniper is already in the Save the World portion of Fortnite but due to it being able to pierce walls, it may cause some balancing issues in the enormously popular PvP portion.
Unfortunately, XDA and FNBRLeaks were unable to gather images of the new cosmetics due to the new asset compression method being used for Fortnite on Android, though XDA says that “more experienced data-miners” may be able to gather them when the update goes live.
Fortnite is currently available for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and iOS. Let us know what you think in the comments and stay tuned to COGconnected for all the latest gaming news!
Want some items in Fortnite with the cheapest prices and fastest delivery, top-secured purchase experience as well? We got the most abundant items in our website stores, including weapons, materials and traps. Click here for more information and further consultation!